Friday, September 28, 2007

Celebration Tonight?? YES!!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!!



Oh man.
What a night!!
First I miss the entire game except for the very last Twins out!!! Today is my daughters 13th birthday!! So we were celebrating at my parents house. I was watching a bit on my cell but that was just the score..
Thanks Sox!! You gave her a great birthday present!
The game......I can watch the replay on MLB.TV so I will not talk about that now.
After doing all the required Dad stuff after the 10 seconds of the Sox game I got to watch, I finally was able to watch the whole 10th inning of the MFY vs O's.
Chumpies loaded the bases and could not score.. Nice watching A-Rude standing on third with his mouth hanging open with no place to go!!
O's also load the bases with 1 out Millar comes up. I was hoping he would drive in a run. How poetic would that be?? I great ex red sox players nailing the lid on the coffin on the yankees.
Well Kevin tried but struck out...2 down up comes Melvin Mora ( Red Sox fans new hero) who lays down a bunt along 3rd base bring in Tike Redman.


I'm buying my 2007 American League East Champ Hat right now!!

I can not begin to tell you how thrilled I am!!

GO SOX!!!

3 comments:

KAYLEE said...

WELL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I JUST LIKED ALL THE SMACK TALK I GAVE MY BOYFRIEND LAST NIGHT:P

THE YANKEES ARE IN BUT THE SOX ARE GOING TO WIN IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!:)

Ted D said...

jmp,

Smiles all around last night, huh?

RE Mora: I'm curios whether he did that own his own, of if Trembly put the bunt sign on. What a way to end it, and maybe this will humble the MFY's a little: no New York, it is not your inalienable right to the AL East every year.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.