Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Blue Tuesday


Have not done much to this blog as I thought I would. I guess it's the down deep ache I feel every year. That the Sox will flounder again. As I do not want to be a negative, moaning blogger, I just have not posted. So, Lets cheer the Sox in a positive way and try to overlook the fact that they have a big problem in the worst time of the season.
With the Monday night loss to the Devil Ray the Sox's showed that their bats are dead. Loosing a 1-0 game to a basement team on your HOME turf is quite sad.
Ok enough negative stuff ( plenty of other blogs will have that) .
Here is to taking taking 2 out of 3 from the Rays and I will start praying to the Blue Jay God that they take at least 2 game from the MFY.
Wake is on the mound tonight and is due for a sure win, I tip my hat to you Wake, in advance of your spectacular victory later today.
The picture was taken by me during the 2007 Spring Training game between the Tigers and Sox in Lakeland, Fl. I think the main issue discussed here was where should they go after the game for pizza and beer!!!

No comments: