Monday, October 29, 2007

WE DID IT!! 2007 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS THE BOSTON RED SOX!!!

(Photo borrowed from Boston.com...thanks guys!!)

WOW..... I really do not know where to start.
This team is AWESOME!! the front office is AWESOME!!!! Tito is AWESOME!!!


I am sure I speak for all of the long time RED SOX nation members ( mostly we fans of whom were members before the moniker was created!!) THANK YOU!!!
NO more curse...no more drought....no more head hanging....just the joy of being a Sox Fan!

What a post season. First a sweep of the red hot Angels. Then a 1-3 4 game comeback against the surging Indians..then the 4 game World Series sweep of the highly vaulted Rockies.

First thing that comes to mind is...WHAT WILL I DO NOW??? What will all of us do???
I have been so engrossed in the team this year, from attending Spring Training games to being glued to mlb.com for every game and then being glued to the TV for the post Season.

I'll have more free time but I know I will be busy analyzing the 2007 season and keeping an eagle eye for all the changes that may and will occur during the post season.

Will the Sox offer Mikey Lowell what he needs???? Will he bend a bit to stay at Fenway???

Will the Sox offer Shilling what he wants or needs to stay in Boston????

Will the Sox go after A-ROD now that he has split from the Yankers???
( Please note... I think it was a real shitty thing that that jackass agent of his
Scott Boras leaked the info out so that it would overshadow the WS or at least be included in it....pure grandstanding from a guy who thinks only of his wallet and can give a hoot about the fans.)

Should the Sox have a brain fart and go after A-ROD he could play as a shortstop. Which was what he was before the Yankers soiled him. Sorry Lugo, I do like you but A-rod is a wee bit better....

Time will tell what will happen.
We have to trust the front office for so far their leadership has given us fan a WS twice in 4 years and thats not to shabby.
Also I swear never to second guess Tito again!!! For all the times we thought he was loosing his mind he proved to be correct...... so much for arm chair coaching!!!

So I hope to have more posts on our post season soon...thing are a bit nasty for me now....
I would like to say THANK YOU to the RED SOX for entering the post season and winning the World Series as this has given me somthing to look forward to and help me through a difficult time.


GO SOX!!! IN 2008!!!

PS>>>> when Gagne was spotted warming up in the bullpen during game 4 of the WS, did any one else soil their shorts with the thought of him coming to the mound????

4 comments:

Ted D said...

JMP: what a season. I'm spent, but it's a great feeling. I'm hoping the Sox sign Lowell and let Arod wander off to So Cal and play with Vlad. Count me in as one who doesn't want him and his act. We've won 2 WS in 4 years without him: we don't need him now.

And when I saw Gagne, it didn't faze me: as good as things were going, even he wouldn't have messed up last night! Still think it was a great move for Theo to make, it just didn't work out.

GO SOX!

~**Dawn**~ said...

Poor Gagne. I do feel really bad for him. I'm glad he gets a ring though, along with the rest of the 2007 Sox!

I am still doing a crazy happy dance. I think watching the boys celebrate after they won may have been the best part.

Now.
SIGN. MIKE. LOWELL.

JMP said...

Ted,
What a season is right!!! I can not believe how much Baseball I watched this year.
I really don't think the Sox will go near A-Rude because of the money he wants and he is a low class schmuck. I would rather see Jeter in a Sox uniform, at least he has class.
Gagne warming up in game 4...still have nightmares about that. Thank god Tito sent out Paps and any way IF he sent out Gagme in the 9th and he did not muck things up...Would you want him on the mound taking the glory of the final out away from Paps??? I think I was more concerned about that than Gagme pitching a loss.


Dawn,
Did not like him before he was a RSN member and most likely never will. I will endure him but never like. Just something about him....may be when I was a kid some bully who looks like him beat me up.. you know???
Where is Sigmund Freud when you need him.... now look at the ink blot and tell me what you see.... why Siggie I see an ink blot..what do you see....wait..wait..I see thick nasty black rim glasses ..and ..and... a goatee with bits of Canadian ham in it.....ahhhhhh run its Gagme!!!!!

~**Dawn**~ said...

That's exactly how I feel about Lugo. And I think Tito probably thought about bringing Gagne out in the 8th, but then he ended up asking Papelbon for five outs instead. I never doubted that if nothing else, he would bring in Cheerio Mouth for the final out, no matter what.